Radicchio Chow Chow Yoga Leggings - created for the first Asheville Culinary Food Festival Sept 12-15, 2019. Featuring the 27 vegetables (all reconstructed into mandalas) that can possibly make up the piquant Appalachain slaw, chow chow, for which the festival is named. Style with the matching kimono for a fun head to toe look, or just tie the Chow Chow scarf around your neck or hips and go. The Chili Pepper Necklace is a must have with these leggings.
Check out Wendy's Design Process.
Featured: 27 organic vegetables that make up chow chow slaw.
• Leggings made of performance knit fabric (88% polyester, 12% spandex)
• Waistband made of swimsuit knit fabric (71% polyester, 29% spandex) for staying power
The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
• Compression fit, our yoga leggings hug in all the right places and suit all body types
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, this ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Waistband can be worn as a high waistband, or folded down to hug your hips
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach
• Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your yoga leggings again soon
Please Note: Each pair of our leggings are custom made and may take up to 2 weeks to arrive. Your patience is greatly appreciated.